I am Brianna Scott, and I live with the mission to save the world one person at a time, one adventure at a time. I dedicated my life to this mission by perfecting my healing abilities and honoring my authentic self.
Bachelor’s of Science in Psychology from Aquinas College May 2013
Master’s in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis on holistic health. April 2018
Working on a Holistic Health Certificate.
Experience with… (services offered)
- Building Life skills
- Communication skills
- Grief & loss
- Identity development & exploration
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Making changes
- Self Talk
- Stress management
- Trauma & sexual assault
Training & Recognitions
- Human Trafficking Assessment training
- Suicide Assessment training
- Gottman Couple’s Therapy Level 1 (May 2018)
- Neuro Emotional Technique (N.E.T.) Basic (April 2018)
- Western Michigan University “Departmental Teaching Effectiveness Award” 2015-2016 and 2016-2017
- Crystal Chalice Awards “2017 Healer of the Year”
- Alamo Drafthouse “MOST Positive Employee” & Employee of the Month
- Aquinas College Home Coming Court 2013
The body is capable of immeasurable feats including healing itself. As long as the body gets its own unique blend of nutrients, exercise, and rest it is capable of many things.
Light is how we feel when the weight of suffering is lifted. Light is healing and divine. When we repeat the process of healing we begin to feel whole, and our soul feels lighter and lighter. This feeling allows us to accept the experience living with darkness, knowing we can heal.
DON’T GIVE UP THE FIGHT
We face many things in life including social and economic pressures. It is important that we strengthen ourselves in order to be of more service to our communities.